2. The Website and its Contents are administrated by the company Bottega Veneta S.r.l., with registered office in Località Conti Maltraverso n. 1, 36054 Montebello Vicentino (VI), Italy, VAT no. 01824610248, REA no. VI-187708, share capital of 2.892.159,00 Euros (“Bottega Veneta”).
3. All rights granted under applicable law over the Website and its Contents are the exclusive property of Bottega Veneta and/or their respective assignors. This includes but is not limited to all intellectual and industrial property rights. You may use the Website and its Contents solely for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not reproduce, copy, communicate to the public, modify, or otherwise exploit the Website and its Contents in whole or in part, in any form and by any means without Bottega Veneta’s prior written consent.
4. Website and Contents only provide information on Bottega Veneta’s sustainability actions, practices and initiatives. Bottega Veneta reserves the right to modify and/or update the Contents. Bottega Veneta will do its best to provide accurate and updated information. Bottega Veneta will always try to make sure its Contents are as close to reality as possible. You acknowledge that Bottega Veneta makes a great effort to protect its brand and that any use of the Website and/or of the Contents, in violation of these Terms, could therefore cause serious damage to Bottega Veneta.
5. To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, Bottega Veneta shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to you and/or third parties by - or in any case related to - the use of the Website and/or of the Contents. This includes website errors, malfunctions or inaccuracies. You understand and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bottega Veneta, its affiliates, employees, collaborators and any assignors from any loss, liability or action resulting from the use of the Website and/or the single Contents in violation of these Terms and/or of the applicable law.
6. Without prejudice to the mandatory provisions of your place of residence and/or domicile, these Terms shall be governed by and will be interpreted per Italian law. Any dispute related to these Terms is devolved to the exclusive jurisdiction and competence of the Court of Milan.